Before, during, and hopefully after account of a Great Divide Route journey in the summer of 2010.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Forgotten Posts

It's been about seven months since our trip ended, and I still find myself remembering various parts of the GDR.  I actually read through this whole blog last weekend, smiling the whole time as I recalled the epic adventures that we had.  I often will say something to Nate like, "Remember when we rode through the Basin during the night?" or "What was the name of that town where we had that ridiculous burger served by the tweakers?"

We must be in some sort of a reminiscing mood tonight because Nate and I were talking about all the incredible music that we listened to while we were in high school (Smashing Pumpkins, Nirvana, Green Day, Pearl Jam).  We even put in Siamese Dream by the Smashing Pumpkins as we went out for ice cream and drove around West Allis in the snow.  That somehow turned into watching all the videos that we took on the Great Divide Route, and I've decided that there are lots of snippets of the trip that never made it into this blog.  So, I'm going to do a number of posts that are from the vault...  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment